Transportation of Tianjin
The railway stations in Tianjin are as follow:
Tianjin Railway Station;
Tianjin West Railway Station;
Tianjin North Railway Station;
Tanggu Railway Station;
TEDA Railway Station.
The following rail lines go through Tianjin:
Jingshan Railway, from Beijing to Shanhai Pass ;
Jinpu Railway, from Tianjin to Pukou District, Nanjing ;
Jinji Railway, from Tianjin urban area to Ji County, Tianjin;
Jinba Railway, from Tianjin to Bazhou, Hebei
Beijing-Tianjin high-speed rail is scheduled to be completed in 2007. The railway is scheduled to begin operations on August 1, 2008, a week before Olympic Games.
Roads and expressways
Tianjin has three ring roads:Inner Ring Road, Middle Ring Road and Outer Ring Road .
The following seven expressways of China run in or through Tianjin:
•Jingjintang Expressway, from Beijing, through Tianjin’s urban area, to Tanggu District / TEDA ；
•Jinghu Expressway, from Jinjing Gonglu Bridge to Shanghai ；
•Jingshen Expressway, through Baodi District on its way from Beijing to Shenyang ；
•Tangjin Expressway, from Tanggu Districtto Tangshan, Hebei ；
•Baojin Expressway, from Beichen Districtto Baoding, Hebei ；
•Jinbin Expressway, from Zhangguizhuang Bridge to Hujiayuan Bridge, both within Tianjin ；
•Jinji Expressway, from central Tianjin to Jixian County .
The following six China National Highways pass through Tianjin:
• China National Highway 102, through Ji County, Tianjin on its way from Beijing to Harbin ;
• China National Highway 103, from Beijing, through Tianjin’s urban area, to Tanggu District ;
• China National Highway 104, from Beijing, through Tianjin Municipality, to Fuzhou ;
• China National Highway 105, from Beijing, through Tianjin Municipality, to Macau ;
• China National Highway 112, circular highway around Beijing, passes through Tianjin Municipality ;
• China National Highway 205, from Shanhaiguan, Hebei, through Tianjin Municipality, to Guangzhou.
The expressways are sometimes closed due to dense fog particularly in the Autumn and Spring.
Tianjin Binhai International Airport (ZBTJ) is located to the east of the urban area, in Dongli District.
|PREV：Ethnic group,Culture and Tourism of||Next：Administrative divisions of Shanghai|