2. To be responsible for pushing forward the reform of housing system; to formulate a housing system compatible with Chinese conditions, guide the housing construction and housing system reform, formulate national housing construction programs and guide implementation accordingly, and study and put forward policy suggestions on major issues of housing and urban-rural development.
3. To be responsible for the normalization of administrative order for housing and urban-rural development; to draft laws and regulations of housing and urban-rural development and formulate department provisions; to compile and implement urban-rural programs according to law, formulate policies, regulations and rules for urban-rural programs, and compile city and township system programs in collaboration with relevant departments; to review and submit for approval of the city master programs and provincial city and township programs as entrusted by the State Council and supervise their implementation, participate in the review and verification of overall program guidelines of land utilization and formulate S&T development programs and economic policies for housing and urban-rural development.
4. To be responsible for the establishment of standard system which is scientific and normal for project construction; to enact state standards for implementation of project construction, enact and promulgate unified state quota and sector standards for project construction, formulate administrative rules for feasibility-study appraisal methods, economic parameters, construction standards and project costs of construction projects, formulate construction standards for public service facilities (excluding communication facilities)and supervise implementation accordingly, guide the implementation of construction standards and calculation of project costs for various projects, and release information of projects costs.
5. To be responsible for the normalization of real estate market order and the supervision and administration of real estate market; to formulate regulatory policies for real estate market in collaboration or coordination with relevant departments and supervise implementation accordingly, guide the compensated transfer of land use rights and the development and utilization of city and township land, propose sector development programs and industrial policies for real estate industry, formulate regulations and rules in respect of real estate development, housing ownership administration, housing rental and leasing, floor space management, real estate evaluation and brokerage administration, property management administration and housing expropriation, demolition and resettlement, and supervise implementation accordingly.
6. To manage building construction market, regulate behaviors of all parties in the market; to guide the building construction market across the country, implement supervision and law enforcement over tendering and bidding activities for housing and municipal utility projects, formulate regulations and rules for survey, design, construction and supervision, and supervise implementation, formulate development strategies, mid-term and long-term programs, reform plans, industrial policies, regulations and rules for project construction, building industry and survey and design sectors and supervise their implementation, formulate regulations and rules for normalizing the behavior of all parties in the building construction market and supervise implementation accordingly, and coordinate building enterprises in participating in contracting of international projects and labor service cooperation on building construction projects.
7. To study and formulate policies and programs for city construction and guide implementation accordingly, guide the administration of municipal utility projects in respect of construction, safety and emergency response, formulate development programs and policies for state sceneries and well-known places and guide implementation accordingly, review and submit for approval the state-level sceneries and well-known places and supervise their administration, organize the review and verification of the application for world natural heritage, organize the review and verification of application for both world natural heritage and world cultural heritage in collaboration with cultural heritage departments, and protect, supervise and administer the famous historic and cultural cities (townships and villages) in collaboration with cultural heritage departments.
8. To normalize the village and township constructions and guide the nationwide construction of villages and township; to formulate policies for village and small township construction and guide their implementation, guide the compilation of village and township programs, rural housing construction and safety, as well as rectification of dangerous housing, guide the improvement of living habitat environment of small cities and villages, and guide the construction of state key townships.
9. To be responsible for the supervision of building quality and safety; to formulate policies, regulations and rules for the building project quality, work safety, inspection and acceptance and recording of construction projects and supervise their implementation, organize or participate in the investigation and addressing of major project quality or safety accidents, formulate technical policies for building industry, project survey, design and consultation industry and supervise implementation accordingly.
10. To be responsible for the promotion of building energy-saving, emission reduction for cities and townships and supervise their implementation, organize the implementation of energy-saving projects for major buildings, and push forward emission reduction in cities and townships.
11. To be responsible for the supervision and administration of public housing provident fund (PHPF), guarantee the effective utilization and safety of PHPF; to formulate policies and development programs for PHPF and organize implementation accordingly, to enact rules for the deposit, utilization, administration and supervision of PHPF, supervise the management, utilization and safety of PHPF across the country and other housing funds, and manage the PHPF information system.
12. To conduct international exchanges and cooperation in respect of housing and urban-rural development.
13. To undertake other assignments as designated by the State Council.
- General Office
To be responsible for the daily operations of documents, and telegrams, meetings, confidential work etc., undertake the work in respect of information, security, secrets protection, press and publicity, open administration and complaint correspondence; to guide archives of city constructions according to the requirement of state competent archives department.</p>
- Phone:86-10- 58933884;
- Phone:86-10- 65198820/1;
- Phone:86-10- 58933191;
- To formulate policies for village and township construction guide implementation accordingly; to guide the compilation and implementation of programs for townships, countryside and villages; to put forward suggestion of housing policy for peasants entering and settling down in cities; to guide the improvement of habitat and environment of small townships and villages; to organize pilots of village and township construction and guide the construction of key townships.
- To formulate development strategies, min-term and long-term programs, reform measures and regulations for city construction and municipal utility undertakings; to guide the work in respect of municipal water supply, water-saving, fuel gas, thermal power, municipal facilities, gardening, rectification of city landscape and ground-keeping and city construction supervision; to guide the construction of city and township sewage treatment facilities and pipeline network; to guide the greening of city planed areas; to undertake relate work of state-level sceneries and well-known places, projects for world natural heritage and projects of both world natural and cultural heritage.
- Phone:86-10- 58933772;
- To formulate regulations and rules with regard to regulating the behaviors of all parties in building market, tendering/bidding, construction permission, construction supervision, contract management, and project risk management of housing and municipal utility projects and supervise implementation accordingly; to formulate policies, regulations and rules for the sector development in respect of project construction, building industry, survey and design, and supervise implementation accordingly; to formulate qualification standards for enterprises of building construction, installation, decoration and fitment, and building products, as well as agencies of construction supervision, survey and design consultations and supervise implementation accordingly; to verify the qualification of tendering agencies practicing tendering business for various construction projects.
- To undertake the supervision and administration of real estate market; to formulate policies and measures for the supervision and administration of real estate market and the stabilization of housing prices and supervise implementation accordingly; to guide the paid transfer of use right and the development and application of city and township land; to propose development programs, industrial policies, regulations and rules for real estate industry; to formulate qualification criteria for real estate developers, property service enterprises, housing intermediaries and supervise their implementation; to organize the building and administration of nationwide information system for housing ownership entitlement.
- Phone:86-10- 58933319;
- To organize the formulation of state standards and national unified quotas for project construction, assessment methods and economic parameters for construction projects, as well as building standards, construction period quota and construction land use quota; to formulate regulations and rules for the administration of project costs; to organize the formulation of project standards, economic quota and product standards for sectors under the administration of MOHURD and guide quality certification of related products; to supervise and guide the implementation of construction standards and quotas for various projects; to formulate qualification standards for the consultation agencies of project costs; to put forward practitioner qualification system for professional and technical personnel of project costs.
- Phone:86-10- 58933535;
- To formulate policies, regulations and rules for urban-rural programs; to compile programs of nationwide city and township system and supervise implementation accordingly; to guide the compilation of urban-rural plans and organize their implementation; to guide the city explorations, municipal utility project surveys, exploitation and application of underground spaces in cities and city sculptures; to undertake review and approval of the city master plans and city and township system plans as entrusted by the State Council and organize their implementation; to undertake work related to the protection, supervision and administration of historic and cultural cities (townships and villages); to enact qualification criteria for compilation agencies of urban-rural plans and supervise implementation accordingly.
- To formulate policies of housing security and guide implementation accordingly; to undertake the related affairs concerning the central fund arrangement for low-rent housing; to organize the compilation of development programs and annual plans for housing security and supervise implementation accordingly.
- To formulate housing policies applicable to the conditions of our country; to guide the housing construction and system reform; to organize the compilation of national housing construction programs and annual plans and supervise their implementation; to study and analyze major issues of housing and urban-rural development; to draft comprehensive documents.
- Phone:86-10- 58933275;
- To organize the drafting of related laws, egulations and department provisions; to review and verify the legalities of related standard documents; to guide the law popularization, administrative law enforcement, supervision of administrative law enforcement, administrative reconsiderations and litigations in respect of housing and urban-rural development.
- Phone:86-10- 58933394;
- To undertake the administration of personnel affairs and establishment staffing of MOHURD and directly affiliated institutions; to organize the enactment of sector occupation criteria, practitioner qualification, and standards for professional and technical position titles; to undertake the organization and formulation of education and assessment standards for specialties of construction category in colleges and universities.
|Please Take Me to:|
Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, P.R.C.|
Zhù Fáng Hé Chéng Xiāng Jiàn Shè Bù
No.9 Sanlihelu, Haidian District, Beijing, China 100835 </p> |