2. To monitor macroeconomic and social development trend and provide forecast, warning and information guidance; to study important issues concerning macroeconomic performance, aggregate balance, national economic security and overall industrial security and put forward policy recommendations on macroeconomic management; to coordinate and address major issues in economic operation and adjust economic performance; to take charge in organizing the emergent dispatch and coordinating the transport of important goods and materials.
3. To summarize and analyze fiscal and financial situation, participate in the formulation of fiscal, monetary and land policies, and formulate and implement price policies; to analyze the effects of implementing fiscal, financial and land policies and supervise and inspect the implementation of price policies; to set and adjust the prices of important commodities that are regulated by the state and important tariffs and charges and according to relevant legislations investigate and deal with price monopoly and activities that breache price regulations; to control and monitor the total size of China's foreign debts, optimize its mix, and promote the balance of international payments.
4. To direct, promote and coordinate the restructuring of economic system; to study major issues concerning the restructuring of economic systems and opening up to the outside world; to formulate plans for the comprehensive restructuring of economic systems, coordinate plans for dedicated economic restructuring and coordinate, jointly with other agencies, the important dedicated economic restructuring plans; to guide pilot projects of economic system restructuring and work in the experimental reform zones.
5. To plan the layout of key construction projects and productivity; to formulate regulatory targets, policies and measures concerning the total size and structure of fixed asset investment in the whole society; to arrange and coordinate dedicated plans that involve central government investment and key construction projects in accordance with balanced needs; to arrange fiscal expenditure for economic construction; to approve, authorize, and review key construction projects,foreignfunded key projects, key investment projects for overseas resources development, and investment projects utilizing large amount of foreign exchange as mandated by the State Council; to guide and supervise the utilization of foreign loans in construction projects; to guide private investment; to study and put forward strategies and plans for foreign capital utilization and overseas investment, as well as targets and policies concerning aggregate balance and structural optimization; to organize inspection for key construction projects; to guide the development of engineering consulting industry.
6. To push forward strategic economic restructuring; to organize the formulation of comprehensive industrial policies, coordinate key issues in the development of primary, secondary and tertiary industries as well as balance and coordinate industrial development with relevant plans, major policies and plans for the national economic and social development; to coordinate major issues in agricultural and rural economic and social development; to formulate strategies and major policies for development of service industry together with other ministries; to formulate strategies and plans for modern logistics development; to formulate strategies, plans and major policies for the development of high-tech industries and advance of industrial technologies; to coordinate and address major issues concerning dissemination and application of key technical equipment.
7. To organize the compilation of plans for major functioning zones, coordinate the implementation of these plans and carry out monitoring and assessment; to formulate strategies, plans and major policies for promoting the coordinated development of regional economy, development of western region, revitalization of northeastern region and other old industrial bases, and rise of central region of China; to study and put forward development strategies and major policies concerning urbanization; to guide and coordinate regional economic cooperation.
8. To maintain the aggregate balance and overall control of important commodities; to formulate plans for the overall volume of import and export of important agricultural products, industrial products and raw materials, supervise the implementation of these plans and adjust them in accordance with the performance of the national economy; to formulate plans for the state reserve of strategic materials and carry out collection, utilization, rotation and management of these materials; to manage the state reserve of grain, cotton and sugar, etc together with other relevant ministries.
9. To coordinate social development policies with national economic development policies; to organize the formulation of strategies, overall plans and annual plans of social development; to participate in the formulation of development policies with regard to population and family planning, science and technology, education, culture, health and civil administration and promote social undertaking construction; to study and put forward policies and suggestions of increasing employment, adjusting income distribution and improving the coordinated development of social security and economic development; to coordinate the solution of major issues and policies in the development and reform of social undertakings.
10. To promote the strategy of sustainable development; to undertake comprehensive coordination of energy saving and emission reduction; to organize the formulation and coordinate the implementation of plans and policy measures for recycling economy, national energy and resource conservation and comprehensive utilization; to participate in the formulation of plans for ecological improvement and environmental protection; to coordinate the solution of major issues concerning ecological building, energy and resource conservation and comprehensive utilization; to coordinate relevant work concerning environment-friendly industries and clean production promotion.
11. To organize the formulation of key strategies, plans and policies in addressing climate change; to take the lead with related ministries in attending international negotiations of climate change; to undertake relevant work in regard to the fulfillment of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change at national level.
12. To draft relevant laws and regulations concerning national economic and social development, economic system restructuring and opening up to the outside world and formulate regulations; to guide and coordinate tendering in accordance with regulations.
13. To organize and formulate plans for national economic mobilization, study the relations of national economic mobilization with national economy and with national defense, coordinate related major issues, organize the implementation of related work of national economic mobilization.
14. To undertake day-to-day affairs of the State Defense Mobilization Commission, the Leading Group Office for Western Region Development of the S
- General Office
Main Responsibilities: 1. To assist the Commission leaders in organizing and coordinating the daily work of the Commission; 2. To be responsible for organizing CPC NDRC Committee meetings, Chairman’s regular meetings, coordination meetings called for by commission leaders, information exchange meetings by department leaders, as well as large-scale national or industrial meetings held by the commission; to draft meeting minutes, to edit day-to-day administrative information within the commission, to receive and dispatch documents submitted to key Commission leaders; to be responsible for duty work within the Commission, assisting the leaders when facing emergency; 3. To be responsible for the receiving/dispatching, batching and splitting, proof reading and printing of documents, telegrams and materials of the whole Commission; to be in charge of the seals of the Commission and the General Office, and to guide the processing of documents of all Commission institutions; 4. To be responsible for important tasks assigned by the leaders of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council, and important matters defined by the CPC NDRC Leading Group Meeting; to organize Chairman’s office and brief meetings, as well as to supervise document circulation within the Commission and open administration; 5. To be responsible for overall coordination within the Commission, finding solutions; to guide the processing of the suggestions from NPC representatives and proposals from CCPCC members and related liaison work; 6．To organize, coordinate, guide and manage the administrative information of the Commission; to be responsible for the submission of NDRC Information to the General Office of Party Central Committee, the General Office of the State Council, the Office for the CPC Central Committee Leading Group on Economic and Financial Affairs; to edit and print internal publications such as Economic Situations and Suggestions and NDRP Report; to be responsible for management of internal bulletins; 7．To administer, guide and coordinate the building of e-government of the whole organization; to study and draw up plans, regulations and rules for the commission’s e-government; to be responsible for the Commission’s electronic administration, information security, management of construction funds; 8. To be responsible for the coordination, reception, liaison, guiding and administration of complaint correspondence and visits, formulating related rules; to be responsible for the communication with the complaint correspondence and reception departments; to compile status information of complaint correspondence and visits; 9. To draft annual work o
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To be responsible for the drafting of important documents and reports; 2. To study major strategies, guidelines and policies concerning national economy and society development; to study major problems having overall and comprehensive influence in the economic reform; to study the impact of world economic development on China; to monitor and analyze major issues and hotspots in the economic operations and system restructuring, and to assess the implementation of important economic policies; 3. To organize the reform of administrative review and approval process within the Commission, participating in the study and formulation of comprehensive plans of economic system reform; 4. To be responsible for information release; 5. To administer the publication houses, newspapers and magazines directly affiliated to the Commission according to the regulations of the General Administration of Press and Publication; 6. To organize the research on major issues of the Commission, and to be responsible for the administration of the Commission’s research fund for soft science on major issues of the Commission, rewarding achievements; to undertake the work of the Commission’s Academic Committee; 7. To execute other assignments entrusted by the Commission leaders.
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To study and put forward mid-term and long-term programs for National Economy and society development (referring to briefly as MLP), to be responsible for the preliminary work for the formulation of the MLP; to study and to analyze major issues of economy and society development, forecast development trends, measure and calculate program objectives, and propose basic ideas for national economy and society development; 2. To undertake the actual drafting of the MLP, propose development strategies, objectives and policies of mid-term and long-term total balance and structural adjustment; 3. To plan the distribution of productivities; to guide the departments and local governments in the formulation of their MLP, organize and coordinate the formulation of special plans and regional plans; to study and propose the necessities, content profundity, compiling methods, democratic participation, reasoning and argument entities and methods, as well as criteria for approval applications; 4. To be responsible for the formulation of special cross-sector and comprehensive plans and the combination of other special plans, regional plans, provincial MLP with the national MLP and the combination between special plans; 5. To be responsible for the mid-term assessment of the MLP and to organize and coordinate the mid-term assessment of various plans; 6. To study and formulate plans, major policies and measures that promote urbanization development; to participate in the examination and approval of city master plans; 7. To participate in the preliminary work and arrangement of major projects 8. To be responsible for the compiling procedures of standards and plans; to be responsible for the daily work of the Planning Consultation and Review Committee; to study the methods and regulations of planning, as well as the mechanisms for plan implementation and assessment; 9. To undertake other tasks assigned by the Commission leaders.
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To organize the study and formulation of annual national economy and society development programs; to study and make proposals for macro-control objectives of economic growth, restructuring, employment increase, price stabilization and maintenance of international trade balance, as well as applications of various economic instruments and policies; to analyze and assess the effects of macro-control policies, conduct investigation and researching on major issues; 2. To participate in the study and formulation of mid-term and long-term development programs, ensure the consistency between annual development plans and mid-term and long-term development programs; 3. To study the aggregate balance and change trends of the total social demand and supply, propose policies for the maintenance of balanced aggregate economic volume and appropriate relations of major ratios; to study major issues in the field of national income distributions; to ensure the consistency between economic and social plans and the national defense plans; 4. To analyze the economic situations at home and abroad, and to make recommendations accordingly; to take charge of the macroeconomic monitoring, forecast, early warning, simulation analysis, study related methods and technologies and to conduct domestic and overseas cooperation and exchanges; 5. To study major security issues concerning national economy and industries, to make recommendations of relevant strategies, policies and countermeasures and to propose counter plans and adjustment and control measures; 6. To make comprehensive studies on the action and structural change tendency of three industries movement, coming up with annual development objectives; study major issues in industry operations and structural adjustment and propose relevant policies; to organize the formulation of annual guideline plans concerning industrial economies, transportation, post and telecommunications, as well as plans for timber production quota; to gather and propose the annual guideline plans for service industry; 7. To study and analyze major issues of consumption level, consumption structure and consumption field; to monitor, analyze and forecast urban and rural income status, resident spending and development trends, make policy proposals concerning total consumption demand volume and structure; 8. To formulate the social aggregate balance, state designated distribution and procurement plans of key energy resources, raw materials and various other commodities; to develop and coordinate the plans for state reserve of important materials; to study and propose the connections between production, transportation and demand of coal in the whole society and the adjustment and control measures for aggregate balance; to participate in the study and formulation of policies, laws and regulations on oil reserv
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To study and formulate draft laws, administrative regulations, and provisions for the adjustment of economic operations and guarantee of important materials, making emergency relocations according to law; to be responsible for the management of administrative permission. 2. To monitor and analyze the trend of economy functioning, propose policies and measures for keeping the smooth and stable functioning of the economy; to make comprehensive use of economic, judicial and necessary administrative instruments to organize comprehensively cross department, cross sector and cross locality adjustments of economic functioning, to coordinate the solution of major issues in economy functioning 3. To undertake the functions of the Ministerial Coordination Office for Guarantee of Coal, Electricity, Oil and Gas, to control the functioning tendency and market status of coal, electricity, oil and gas; to be responsible for connections between production, transportation and demand and make daily adjustment; to formulate related policies and measures; to organize the setup and transfer of emergency reserve of coal, electricity, oil and gas; to formulate policies and measure for emergency reserves of coal, electricity, oil and gas; 4. To be responsible for the formulation and organize the implementation of the program for emergency response system construction, organize the compilation and revision of department emergency response plans, organize response to major emergency incidents, make proposals for key emergency material reserves and national material reserves, balancing the deployment of emergency material productivity and physical product reserves; to organize the formulation supporting policies for emergency industry development, undertake the comprehensive coordination of emergency material guarantee and international cooperation of emergency resources. 5. To organize the formulation of draft laws and regulations on the operation of coal economy, amend related regulations and policies and standards; to be responsible for the permission and supervision of coal production and operation by central state-owned enterprises, guide the supervision of local coal production and operation; to lead the implementation of permission rule for coal export business; to participate in the formulation of total amount plan for coal exportation and quota arrangement; to coordinate related matters of resources and transportation. 6. To organize, formulate and amend regulation drafts and provision on adjustment of electric power economy; to be responsible for the annual equilibrium of electricity supply and demand, cross-region transaction and emergency dispatch; to organize national transition through power peak in summer (winter); to guide the zoning of electricity supply business and
- Tel:010 6853 5570 Fax:010 6853 5706 Website:http://tgs.ndrc.gov.cn Main Responsibilities: 1. Based on the economy and society development situations, to conduct studies on major, comprehensive, across-the-board and profound issues in the economic system reform and open-up, guide, push forward and coordinate the economic system reform; 2. To coordinate and solve major issues in the process of economic system reform, investigate and study the implementation o f major guidelines and policies of reform and open-up, summarize experiences and put forward suggestion in a timely manner. 3. To organize the formulation of comprehensive plans for economic system reform. 4. To participate in the study, formulation and connection of economic system reform plans, 5. To organize and guide the experiment pilot and experiment area of special economic system reform; 6. To organize the comparative study of economic systems in China and abroad; participate in the 7. To undertake other assignments designated by the NDRC leaders.
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To monitor and analyze the overall social investment in fixed assets, study and propose policies for their adjustment and control, and develop the total scale, structure and source of funds for fixed assets investment; to propose the scale and use of the national fiscal investment (including budgetary investment, treasury bond investment and various specific construction funds, hereinafter referred to as the same); to direct the fixed assets investment of private funds; to guide and supervise the use of policy-oriented fixed asset loans; to participate in and propose policies for direct financing; 2. To study and propose for the reform of investment and finance system, draft and enforce investment laws and regulations; 3. To formulate mid-term and long-term fixed assets investment; to participate in the formulation of the sector development and construction plan, join in the major deployment of state key projects; to study and propose policies for comprehensive sector investment and state fiscal investment allocations; 4. To formulate annual guideline investment plans for state key projects; to make proposals for the use and arrangement of annual state fiscal investment according to sectors, departments and regions; to make arrangements for the state fiscal investment in key projects; 5. To be responsible for the verification and adjustment of the state fiscal investment budget for state projects and key state projects; to entrust consulting, assessment and appraisal organizations with the assessment and appraisal of state fiscal investment projects and state key projects; to participate in and propose for the total volume of bond issuance and fund usage by enterprises; to organize the construction of information administration system for fixed asset investment; 6. Together with related departments, to formulate the development and construction plans of key projects of city infrastructure and city environment protection facilities; to review and verity key projects of city infrastructure, environment protection facilities and land and property development; to make arrangements for state compensation investment for city infrastructure and environment protection facilities; together with related departments, to propose adjustment and control policies for land and property investment, formulating guideline plans for construction of economic and affordable houses across the country; 7. To be responsible for the review, verification and arrangement of fund allocations for construction projects of various departments of the State Council, NPC, CCPCC (including various democratic parties), organizations directly under the CPC Central Committee, Supreme People’s Procuratorate and Supreme Court; to arrange the investment for construction of facilities of public security, prosecution, court and state security systems; t
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To study the movements of international capital, monitor and analyze the status of foreign investment utilization in our country, put forward strategies for utilization, aggregate equilibrium and structural optimization of foreign investment and overseas investment by our country; to formulate mid-term and long-term development programs and annual plans; 2. To be responsible for the formulation and amendment of directory catalogue of industries for foreign investors with participation of related departments; , to study major policies on the coordination of foreign investment utilization and overseas investment, participate in the study on major issues of open-up; to study and propose on the management system reform for foreign investment utilization and overseas investment. 3. To draft administrative regulations and provisions for foreign investment utilization and overseas investment, participate in the drafting of laws, administrative regulations on open-up; 4. To be responsible for aggregate amount control, structural optimization and monitoring of all caliber external debts of our country; study and propose risk control measure for foreign debts; 5. To be responsible for the formulation of programs for loans by international financial organizations and foreign governments, as well as international commercial loans; to propose related candidate projects; to participate in the review and verification of key projects utilizing foreign loans; to guide and supervise the utilization of foreign loans; 6. To participate in the review and verification of key projects invested by foreign investors; to be responsible for the confirmation of tariff exemption for equipment importation by foreign investment projects; 7. To review and verify projects of overseas resources development and projects utilizing large amount of foreign exchange; to be responsible for the formulation of program for foreign exchange use by overseas investment; 8. To organize and coordinate multilateral and bilateral investment cooperation; 9. To undertake other assignment designated by the NDRC leaders.
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To organize the formulation of regional overall development strategies, as well as policies and measures to promote the coordinated development regional economy; to coordinate major issues in regional development, and push forward the gap reduction in regional development. 2. To organize the implementation of master program for national function areas, guide the implementation of master program for provincial function areas, to be responsible the connection and coordination between regional program, special program and master function area program; to participate in the supervision and inspection, mid-term appraisal and amendment of the implementation of the program for national master function areas; 3. To organize the formulation of regional program, study and propose on the deployment of cross-region construction projects and productivity, ecology and environment protection, as well as major policies, and coordinate their implementation; 4. To conduct comprehensive analysis on the movement of regional economic development and make policy proposals; to guide and liaise on local regional economic development; 5. To guide regional cooperation and counterpart assistance, to coordinate major issues in regional cooperation; to study and propose on policies of regional open-up, formulate strategies for participation in international regional cooperation, and organize and coordinate international regional cooperation with neighboring countries; 6. To coordinate and formulate policies and measures for state land repair, development, utilization and protection; to participate in the formulation and coordination of programs for state land resources; to participate in the formulation land policies, organize the compilation of land utilization program, and basic mapping program, participate in coordinate the oceanic development and earthquake prevention and calamity reduction. 7. To organize or participate in the formulation of programs for comprehensive harnessing of flood areas, lakes and sea areas; to participate in the formulation of programs for water resources balance and conservation, ecology construction and environment rectification; to review and verify major projects under the river flood area harnessing program; to conduct centralized management of green assistance program. 8. To push forward the implementation of sustainable development strategy, organize study on and make proposals of policies and measures for sustainable development; to guide and coordinate localities and departments in implementing action plans for sustainable development, coordinate and participate in international exchange and cooperation on global environment and development; to undertake maters related to the organization and promotion of nationwide implementation of sustainable development strategies and international
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To organize the formulation of the strategies, programs and major policies for the Big Western Region Development, coordinate major issues in the economy and society development in the western region; to participate or organize the compilation of regional development program in the western region and coordinate their implementation; to coordinate the implementation of major policies for the Bid Western Region Development; 2. To monitor, forecast and make comprehensive situation analysis of western region economy and social development, study and put forward target, policies and measures for economy and society development, propose annual tasks for western region development; to guide and liaise on economy and social development in the western region; 3. To study major issues of ecology and environment construction in the western region, propose policies and measures for ecology and environment construction and coordinate their implementation; to be responsible for compilation of annual plans for comprehensive coordination and policy formulation for the conversion of farmland to forest, grazing land to grassland, and consolidation of the result of conversion of farmland to forest; to study and put forward suggestion on setting up the ecological compensation mechanism and undertake related implementation; to participate in and promote the rural and agricultural infrastructure construction in the western regions. 4. To propose major infrastructure construction and key project deployment in the western region and coordinate their implementation; to put forward policy suggestions with regard to resources development, special and priority industry development and industrial restructuring in the western region; 5. To study and formulate policies and measures on promoting the equalization of basic public service in the western region; coordinate the implementation of related major projects; to participate in the program and plan compilation for the development of social undertakings; to study and put forward suggestions on policies for talent development, organize the implementation of talent development projects in the western region, and participate in, organize and coordinate the implementation of cooperation projects with international organizations; 6. To organize the formulation of policies and measures for promoting economic and technical cooperation and industrial transfer between the eastern and western regions and coordinate their implementation; to guide and coordinate the western regions in conducting economy, technology, and talent exchanges and cooperation with the eastern region; to undertake relevant work of supporting the development of ethnic areas in the western region by the central government; 7. To undertake the daily operation of the State Council Leading Group for Western Re
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To study and analyze the work and major issues concerning the revitalization of Northeastern Region and other old industry bases, organize the formulation of strategies and major policies for revitalization of old industry bases; 2. To organize the formulation of programs for revitalization of old industry bases, participate in the review and approval of programs related to old industry bases; 3. To guide the system innovation, mechanism innovation and open-up in the old industry bases, coordinate and promote the cooperation of the Northeastern region with Russia and other neighboring countries; 4. To put forward suggestions for adjustment and renovation of the old industry bases and coordinate their implementation, guide the reform and restructuring of the state-owned enterprises in the old industry bases, coordinate and promote enterprise technology progress and industrial upgrade; 5. To organize the formulation of strategies, program and policies for sustainable development of resources-type cities, coordinate the set up of long acting mechanism for sustainable development, to coordinate and promote the renewable and substituted industry and environment and ecology harnessing; to organize the implementation of special development projects of renewable and substituted industry; 6. To coordinate and promote the coordinated development of industry with agriculture, service industry and other industries in the old industry bases, put forward suggestions on the deployment key projects and major engineering construction and organize their implementation; 7. To undertake the daily operation of the State Council Leading Group for Revitalization of Northeastern Region and Other Old Industry Bases, to be responsible for liaison with member units of the leading group. 8. To undertake other assignments designated by the NDRC leaders.
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To study major issues concerning the balance of urban and rural economic development, the increase of rural residents’ income and the optimized deployment of agricultural productivities; to put forward development strategies and policy suggestions concerning agricultural and rural economy; 2. To organize and formulate mid-term and long-term programs for the agricultural and rural economy development and annual guideline plans; to connect and balance the development programs and annual plans of agriculture (including township enterprises), water conservation, forestry, meteorology and other sectors; 3. To organize the formulation of investment plans for agriculture, water conservation, forestry, meteorology and related small and medium rural infrastructures, review and verify key projects, and arrange for construction projects that use state funds; to supervise and inspect the implementation of investment plans and project constructions; 4. To study the major reform issues of rural economic system, put forward reform suggestions for rural economic system and participate in the study of administrative system reform for agriculture, forestry, water conservation and meteorology sectors; to study and put forward reform suggestions for the agricultural investment and financing system, the project construction and management system and the operational mechanisms; 5. To organize the formulation of the mid-term and long-term programs and annual guideline plans for the national ecological construction, organize the implementation of the key ecological construction projects; to undertake the daily work of the Joint Office of Ministerial Meetings for State Ecological Environmental Construction Department; 6. To monitor and analyze the development situation of agricultural and rural economy, track and study major tendency issues and making timely policy suggestions; 7. To undertake other assignments designated by the Commission leaders.
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To study and propose strategies on energy development, formulate energy development program, industrial policies and organize their implementation; to draft laws and regulations and provisions, promote energy system reform, formulate reform plans, and coordinate major issues in the energy reform and development; 2. To be responsible for the industrial management of coal, oil, natural gas, electric power (including nuclear power), new energy and renewable energy, organize the formulation of energy industry standards, monitor energy development, connect energy production and construction with the balance of supply and demand, guide the coordination of rural energy development; 3. To be responsible for the energy conservation and resources comprehensive utilization in the energy industry, organize and promote research and development of major energy equipment, guide the progress of energy science and technology, the import, absorption and innovation of complete plants, organize and coordinate major and exemplary projects and promote the adoption of new products, new technology and new equipment; 4. To approve, confirm and verify investment in energy fixed asset projects within the state program and annual plan scale according to authorization by the State Council; 5. To be responsible for the energy forecast and early warning, release of energy information, participate in the energy functioning adjustment and emergency response guarantee; 6. To be responsible for the management of nuclear power, formulate nuclear power development program, access conditions, technology standards and organize their implementation; to put forward verification suggestions on nuclear power deployment and key projects, organize the coordination and guidance of scientific research on nuclear power, and organize the management of emergency response to accidents in nuclear power plants; 7. To formulate national oil reserve program and policies and manage implementation, monitor supply and demand fluctuations in domestic and overseas market, put forward suggestions on order placing, rotation and employment of national oil reserves and organize their implementation, to review and verify oil reserve facility projects according to designated authorization, and supervise the management of commercial oil reserve; 8. To lead the international cooperation, negotiations with energy departments of foreign countries and international energy organizations and sign agreements accordingly, to coordinate overseas energy resources utilization, to verify or approve major overseas energy (coal, oil, natural gas, electricity and natural uranium) investment projects according to designated authorization; 9. To participate in the formulation of energy policies in respect of resources, fiscal taxation, environment protection and respo
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To study and propose development strategies, guidelines and policies for transportation development and reform plans and measures for transportation industry; 2. To organize the formulation of mid-term and long-term transportation program and annual guideline plans 3. To connect and balance the programs and industrial policies for transportation industry, formulate special development program for comprehensive transportation system. 4. To monitor, analyze and study the supply and demand relations in the transportation development and transportation market; 5. To connect project deployment, review and verify key construction projects; 6. To be responsible for the comprehensive balance of all transportation methods and the coordination of major development issues; 7. To participate in the study, review and verification of development programs and plans of war preparedness by transportation sector 8. To be responsible for external cooperation on transportation; 9. To be responsible for the study and proposal on investment arrangement for special transportation projects, as well as the drafting of allocation plans for annual special appropriations; 10. To undertake other assignment designated by the NDRC leaders.
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To propose major ideas and policies and measures for promoting strategic adjustment of the industry structures and coordinated industrial development, organize the formulation of development strategies for service industry, give macro guidance for the development of the industry and service industry; 2. To make comprehensive analysis of the development status of the industry and service industry, coordinate and solve major issues in the development of industry and service industry; to coordinate in a comprehensive way the work regarding the promoting of productive service industry; 3. To handle well as a whole the connections and balance between the development program for industry and service industry and the development program of national economy and society; to organize the formulation of special programs of the industry and service industry that need approval of the State Council or involve multi-sectors, and organize their implementation; 4. To organize the formulation of “The Industry Restructuring Guideline Catalogue”, organize the formulation of the industry and service industry development policies that need approval of the State Council or involve multi-sectors, and organize the formulation of comprehensive industrial policies; 5. To participate in the formulation of annual national economy and society development plans, the annual total volume plans for the import and export of key industrial products and raw materials 6. To review and verify key industrial construction projects according to designated authorization, review and verify the development program of large-scale enterprise groups; to review and verify major foreign investment projects, participate in the review and verification of major overseas investment projects; to coordinate as a whole the development and utilization of advantageous 7. To propose and organize the coordination of the major deployment of productivities and key production bases that cross regions, sectors, industries and need comprehensive balance at state level; 8. To coordinate and solve major issues in the extension and application of key technical equipment; propose comprehensive policies for the localization of key technology equipment, adjust and control the import of key and large-scale equipment; 9. To guide as a whole the development of national service industry; study and put forward policies on the development of service industry, organize the formulation of Service Industry Development Guideline Catalogue, make arrangement for development exemplary funds for service industry, guide the key technology importation project and technology progress; to organize the implementation of comprehensive reform pilot for service industry; 10. To participate in the formulation of important policies on fiscal affairs, taxation, finance; investment and finan
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To monitor and analyze the development tendencies of high-tech industry, organize the formulation of development strategy, program, policies and measures for high-tech industry, organize the formulation and implementation of annual plans; 2. To connect and balance the development programs, plans and industrial policies for information, biology, aviation and aerospace, new materials, new energy, marine, high-tech service and other key industries, monitor and analyze the functioning of key industries, study and coordinate major issues in development, study and push forward system reform in related fields, and forge the formation of emerging industries in the national economy; 3. To study and formulate strategies, programs, priority fields, policies and measures for the high-tech industrialization, guide and push forward the mechanism set-up of high-tech industrialization, guide and coordinate the building of state high-tech industry base and industry chain, promoting the progress of industrial technology. 4. To study and formulate policies and measures promoting the enterprising and development of new and high-tech industries, improve enterprising system and environment, guide enterprising investment, encourage the private investment and enterprising venture investment to support medium and small, new and high-tech enterprises, push forward the implementation of exemplary funding for state high-tech enterprising; 5. To coordinate as a whole the connection and balance of informationization development program and the national economy and society development program and plans, to study and formulate development strategy and program for the national economic and social informationization, study major issues of informationization development, and promote the informaitonization construction in priority fields; 6. To coordinate as a whole the connection and balance between science and technology development program and the national economy and society development program, guide and coordinate the development of state technology innovation system, analyze the development tendencies of independent innovation and industrial technology, formulate programs for building the state independent innovative capabilities and policies of state industrial technology, promote the establishment of effective functioning mechanism for technology innovation, propose policies and measures for speeding up the progress of industrial technology, push forward the construction of enterprise technology center, promote the combination of production, education and research, elevate the core competitiveness of the industries, and guide, coordinate and push forward the building of state innovative cities and key innovative enterprises; 7. To study and propose relevant policies for encouraging and guiding investment in high-tech industries
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To analyze in a comprehensive way the major strategic issues on coordinating the economy and society development with resources and environment, and promote sustainable development; 2. To undertake the daily operation of the State Council Leading Group for Energy Saving and Emission Reduction, to be responsible for the comprehensive coordination of energy saving and emission reduction, formulate annual work arrangement and push forward implementation accordingly, organize and conduct all-people action for energy saving and emission reduction and conduct supervision and inspection accordingly; 3. To organize the formulation of programs, policies and measures for conservation and comprehensive utilization of energy resources, and development of recycle economy and coordinate implementation accordingly, organize the formulation of annual plans for resources conservation; 4. To formulate laws and regulations for energy saving, comprehensive resources utilization and development of recycle economy; to carry out obligations designated to the Commission under the “Energy Saving Law”, the “Recycle Economy Promotion Law” and the “Clean Production Promotion Law”; 5. To study and propose policies for environment protection, to be responsible for the comprehensive and commission-wise coordination of environment protection, to participate in the formulation of environment protection program, organize the formulation of programs and policies that promote development of environment protection industry and press forward clean production; to guide the formulation of related standards; 6. To put forward suggestions on the arrangement of central fiscal funding for fields related to resources conservation and environment protection, as well as city sewage and garbage processing, and arrangement of state fiscal subsidy investment for key projects of resources conservation, comprehensive utilization and recycle economy, as well as pollution control; to review and verify key projects and exemplary works, organize the extension and application of new products, new technology, and new equipment; 7. To be responsible for the building of conservation-oriented society, organize and coordinate work for guiding and driving the whole society for resources conservation and sustainable consumption; 8. To organize the publicity drive for the awareness of energy resource conservation, comprehensive utilization and recycle economy; 9. To organize international exchange and cooperation on energy resource conservation, comprehensive utilization, recycle economy and environment protection; 10. To undertake other assignments designated by the NDRC leaders.
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To make comprehensive study on the international situation and tendencies of major countries in the issue of climate change, analyze the impact of climate change on the economy and society development of our country, and propose overall counter measures; 2. To lead the formulation of major strategies, program and major policies for our country to deal with climate change, organize the implementation of concrete measures and actions to reduce, curb and adapt to climate change, organize the publicity drive for the awareness of response to climate change, study and put forward legislative suggestions on related laws and regulations; 3. To organize the formulation and renewal of the state plans for response to climate change and implement accordingly, guide and assist the formulation and implementation of sector, industry and local plans; 4. To take the lead in undertaking the work related to honoring the state obligations to the UN’s Framework Convention on Climate Change, organize the compilation of bulletins of state implementation of the Convention, to be responsible for compiling the state greenhouse gas emission list; 5. To organize the study and proposal of overall policies and plans on the participation by our country in the international negotiations on climate change, to lead the formulation of concrete negotiation strategies and organize their implementation; together with other departments, to take the lead in organizing the participating in international negotiations and relevant international conferences; 6. To be responsible for the formulation of programs for building the response ability to climate change, conduct in a coordinated way scientific research and systemic observation in the field of climate change; 7. To formulate management provisions for external cooperation on response to climate change, organize the coordination of major external cooperation activities in respect of response to climate change, to be responsible for conducting multi-lateral and bi-lateral cooperation on the response to climate change; to be responsible for review and verification of sensitive data and information involved in external cooperation activities; 8. To be responsible for the work of clean development mechanism, to take the lead in organizing review and verification of clean development mechanism projects; together with other departments, to supervise the activities of China Clean Development Mechanism Fund, organize the study on market transaction mechanism for greenhouse gas emission; 9. To undertake the concrete work of the State Leading Group for Response to Climate Change and Energy Conservation with respect to response to climate change, manage centrally the response to climate change, and guide and liaise with the localities in respect of response to climate change; 10. To undertake other assignments designated by the NDR
- Main Responsibilities: 1.To analyze the social development situation of China; to put forward social development strategies, macro policies of coordinated economy and society development, the major measures for raising people’s living standards, human resource development and all-round development and improvement of the health care conditions; 2.To coordinate the major issues in respect of social development and reform; to study and to put forward the policy measures for social undertakings development, industrial development and management system reform; to participate in the enactment of the related laws and regulations; 3.To formulate mid- long term social development programs and special plans; to compile national annual social development plans, connecting and balancing the planned targets of social development and supervising and assessing implementation of the plans; 4.To study the investment policies and investment scale in the field of social development; to compile the annual investment plans for the social undertaking institutions and the mid-term and long-term and annual dedicated investment programs for priority development areas and weak segments; to arrange for state fiscal construction funding, department and local dedicated and subsidy funding for the state level construction projects in the area of social development; 5.To review and to verify the major projects in the field of social development and projects under the arrangement of the state fiscal construction funding; to coordinate the related work before and during the construction of the major projects; to assess the construction efficiencies; 6.To conduct researches on major issues in the field of social development in cooperation with domestic research agencies; to conduct exchanges and cooperation with international organizations, various government and non-government organizations in the field of social development; 7.To be responsible for the work of the State Council departments and institutions, as well as the people’s groups and social groups in respect of population and family planning, culture, education, health, sports, radio, movie, TV, tourism, civil affairs, cultural relics, press and publications, archives, social sciences and political law, etc.; 8.To undertake other tasks assigned by the Commission leaders.
- Main Responsibilities: 1. To organize study on labor employment, participate in the formulation and coordination of labor employment and human resources development program and annual planning, study and propose policies on promotion of labor employment and vocational and technical training, guide and promote the building of employment service system and labor market. 2. To make comprehensive analysis of residents income distribution, organize and participate in the reform of income distribution system, put forward macro economic policy suggestion on improving the distribution system and regulating the income distribution. 3. To observe and analyze functioning of the social security system, propose development program and policies on improving the social security system, guide the building progress of the social security service system. 4. To organize and participate in the formulation of reform plans for income distribution, labor employment and social security system, push forward and participate in pilot projects, coordinate and solve major issues. 5. To participate in drafting laws and regulations on labor employment, income distribution and social security. 6. To undertake other tasks assigned by the commission leaders.
|Please Take Me to:|
National Development and Reform Commission, P.R.C.|
Guó Jiā Fā Zhǎn Hé Gǎi Gé Wēi Yuán Huì
No.38 Yuetan Nanjie, Xicheng District, Beijing (100824) |